Whether you are a property owner dealing with a contractor issue or a subcontractor wanting to get paid, we give strategic, practical and effective help for your construction law needs.
We have represented contractors, subcontractors, developers, suppliers and homeowners on legal issues both in commercial and residential construction projects.
We help with issues in all phases of construction projects. Whether you need assistance in contract documentation, the filing of mechanic’s liens, defending warranty claims or collecting overdue payments after project completion, we’re here to meet your construction law needs.
Examples of Construction Law
Construction law issues we assist with include:
- Working with general contractors, sub-contractors and architects
- Drafting of contracts or bids
- Mechanic’s liens
- Homeowner repair issues
- Defective construction
- Payment and workmanship issues
- Contract disputes and negotiations
- Construction mediation and arbitration hearings
- Surety bond claims